Zeltsman Marimba Festival 2017 at Rutgers University
Co-sponsored by Mason Gross School of the Arts
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
- Saturday, July 1 - 11:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Sunday, July 2 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM | Everyone must check in by 5:00 PM.
- Sunday, July 16 by noon | Everyone must vacate campus by noon.
- Marimba pick-up between 8:00-9:00 AM only.
ARRIVING BY CAR
- Driving directions are found here.
- A permit to park on campus will be arranged by ZMF for all participants.
ARRIVING BY AIR
- Fly into Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
- From Newark Airport, all ZMF participants, faculty and guests will be asked to take the NJ Transit train to New Brunswick (about 35 minutes).
- You will be met there by a ZMF transport assistant who will drive you to campus (which takes only a few minutes).
- ZMF will coordinate all airport arrivals and let you know if you might be able to meet up with other people coming to ZMF, depending on when your flight arrives.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
New Brunswick station is served by NJ Transit.
- Trains between Newark Airport and New Brunswick run frequently and take about 35 minutes.
- Trains between New York Penn Station and New Brunswick take about 1 hour.
Map of venues and more
PARKING ON THE RUTGERS CAMPUS
Specific lots in which ZMF participants and concert attendees will be permitted to park will be posted here later.
ZMF attendees will use the following buildings:
73 - Nicholas Music Center
82 - University Inn & Conference Cnter (faculty)
81 - Neilson Dining Hall
99A - Newell Apartments (participants)
The buildings listed above are all air conditioned.