ZMF 2017 FEES
TUITION - $1435
Includes attendance at everything on the Participants' Schedule.
HOUSING on campus (optional)
July 2 - July 15 (14 nights)
- Shared room: $686 | If arriving on July 1, add $49.
- Single room: $980 | If arriving on July 1, add $70.
- Prices include linens which are changed after the first week.
- A parking permit and internet access are included, if needed.
MEAL PLAN (required, if staying on campus) - $474
3 meals per day: 7/2 dinner through 7/15 dinner
(except no meals will be provided on 7/9, the Free Day)
- Weekday meals will be provided by Rutgers University Meal Service (except 7/4).
- Weekend and holiday meals will be catered by ZMF (7/2, 4, 8, 15).
- We recommend the meal plan for everyone, as it is most convenient and fun socially!
COMMUTER FEE (required, if not staying on campus) - $126
For any participant choosing not to stay on campus, Rutgers requires a one-time fee to attend a conference on campus which includes parking and internet access, if needed.
ZMF 2017 DISCOUNTS
PAST PARTICIPANT DISCOUNT
Deduct $150 if you attended ZMF in any previous year.
- Deduct $200 for each 5-octave marimba you can bring to ZMF.
- Deduct $150 for each 4.5 (or 4.6)-octave marimba you bring.
- Deduct $100 for each 4.3-octave marimba (or vibraphone) you bring.
I couldn't have had a better time! Low tuition (considering what we got), great faculty,
outstanding players, and great friends.
This was a life changing experience.
- Seth McKenzie
ZMF 2017 REFUND POLICY
- If you must cancel attending ZMF, any amount paid in excess of $300 will not be refunded, but it may be applied to attending a future ZMF. (Depending upon the reason for cancellation, amounts paid for Housing and Meal Plan may be refunded--at ZMF's discretion.)
- In the highly unlikely event that ZMF 2017 is cancelled due to low registration, 100% of payments will be refunded by June 15, 2017 (less any PayPal fees).